As the foundation to all EBFA education the BTS Level 1 Certification sets the foundation for advanced concepts in barefoot activation, reflexive stabilization and movement efficiency. With the foot as the only contact point between the body and the ground, this complex structure plays a critical role in the way in which our body stabilizes during dynamic movement.
In this Level 1 Certification get ready to explore how to prep the body for movement by tapping into the nervous system with barefoot science, foot to core sequencing and reflexive stability via fascial lines.
Learn concepts including:
– Foot to core sequencing via short foot
– Introduction to foot & ankle anatomy & biomechanics
– Open chain & closed chain foot assessments
– Foot function & fascial lines
– Diaphragm / pelvic floor connections
– Brain, Breath, Barefoot