COST: $299.00 USD
8 hour Instructor Training
Includes manual, Barefoot Strong Book and Examination
Interested in hosting a live BARE® Instructor Training? Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
The decision to become a BARE® Workout Instructor is the first step towards joining our community of in-demand fitness professionals and group exercise instructors from around the world who have a solid understanding of barefoot science, body weight training and body tension
Created by Podiatrist & Human Movement Specialist, Dr Emily Splichal BARE® is the only workout that combines the benefits of barefoot science, balance training and body tension for one intelligent and intense workout!
Benefits of becoming a Certified BARE® Instructor
- Increase your income potential by teaching the only workout that combines barefoot training and barefoot balance principles.
- Promote yourself as a barefoot fitness specialist trained by EBFA - The Global Leaders in Barefoot Science.
- Get listed on the EBFA "Find a BARE® Instructor"page to improve your local and national exposure.
- Get access to the EBFA Global Online Portal for the latest in barefoot training research, barefoot exercises and discussions with other health and fitness professionals.
Requirements to become a BARE® Instructor
While anyone is welcome to attend any of our educational workshops, there are certain requirements for becoming a Certified BARE® Instructor.
- Candidate must hold a current, Nationally-Accredited (NCAA) Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Certification or hold an advanced degree such as ATC, LMT, MS, DPT, DC, DPM, MD
- Candidate must attend a BARE® Workout Certification
- Candidate must pass the BARE® Workout Certification Exam. BARE® Workout Certification Exam is a 35 quesiton/50 point online exam.
- Candidate will have 2 attempts and must have a passing score of at least 70%
For any questions on the BARE® Workout Certification requirements and examination process please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org